- Mora Eldris: The Knife Everyone Is Curious About - Preparedmind101
- Morakniv Mora Eldris Neck Knife Overview
- Mora Eldris Small EDC Knife Perfection
- Mora Garberg Knife Review, The Full Tang Mora
- Top 10 Fixed-Blade Knives : Morakniv Companion Fixed Blade Outdoor Knife with Sandvik
- Mora Eldris Companion and Kansbol Knife Review and Comparison. Best Budget Fixed Blades.
The Morakniv Eldris is an award winning fixed-blade stainless steel knife that is small enough to fit in a pocket and safe enough to be worn around the neck. The Eldris was unanimously chosen by an international jury of outdoor-journalist judges for the prestigious Scandinavian Outdoor Award. The Eldris was chosen for its innovative design, balance and durability. The blade of the Morakniv Eldris is top grade Swedish Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel that features excellent edge performance, razor sharpness, high hardness, and exceptional corrosion resistance. It features a square-ground spine that can be used as a striker with a firesteel. Stainless steel knives are less susceptible to corrosion and oxidization than carbon steels, giving them a longer life overall; plus, they maintain edge sharpness for optimum cutting performance. Two different polymers and an ergonomic shape make the handle of the Morakniv Eldris durable and easy to hold. Its small size and safe handling make Eldris a perfect choice for knife users of all experience levels. The Morakniv Eldris is available either with a hard plastic sheath, or with a Neck Kit that includes the sheath, a firesteel that can be used along with the knife to start fires, and a paracord and secondary lock for safely hanging around the neck. Dimensions: total length: 5.6 inches (143cm); blade length: 2.2 inches (56mm); Blade thickness: 0.08 inches (2mm); weight: 2.8oz (80g). Made in Sweden. 1-year warranty.