- LightMyFire Swedish FireKnife
- How to use - Swedish FireSteel 2.0 & Swedish FireKnife
- Light My Fire Swedish FireKnife with 9.5 cm 3.75 Inch Sandvik Stainless Ste
- 5 Cheapest Survival Gadgets You MUST Have Available On Amazon
- 5 Best Survival Gadgets On Amazon You MUST Have In 2018
- Knives Tools Fixed-Blade, Top 10 // Camping & Hiking 2017
- LMF00574 Light My Fire Swedish Fire
A colorful outdoor knife with Swedish FireSteel fire starter. The Light My Fire Swedish FireKnife is a collaboration between Light My Fire and Mora of Sweden. Mora has made top-notch knives for 120 years. But this is more than just an extremely sharp, flexible, and sturdy all-around knife: the handle contains a fire starter. Gut and clean a fish, split kindling, and light a campfire with one single handy tool. Swedish FireSteel firestarter works equally well when wet, performs at all altitudes, and produces a 3,000 degree C (5,400 degree F) spark. Dimensions: 8.9 x 1.8 x 1.5 inches (22.5 cm x 4.5 cm x 3.8 cm); blade length: 3.9 inches (10 cm). Weight: 3.4 oz. (94 g).