- Barnett Recruit Crossbow
- Barnett Recruit Compound Crossbow Shooting Review
- Barnett Recruit Crossbow Unboxing, Assembly and Test Shoot
- BUCK! Kentucky 8 pointer shot with a Barnett Recruit crossbow.
- Barnett Recruit crossbow
- Barnett Recruit Compound Crossbow Review
- NEW BARNETT Recruit Crossbow - The Ligthouse Lady
- Barnett Recruit - Barnett Recruit Compound Crossbow Package Black - Barnett Recruit Crossbow
- Top 5 Best Crossbow - Crossbow Reviews
- Barnett Recruit Compound Crossbow
The compact Recruit Compound is the perfect size for small-framed hunters, making it easy to handle while still having enough speed for the hunt. At 300 FPS, 130 lbs. draw weight and 80 foot pounds of energy, this bow can take down any game the hunter would like to pursue. Adjustable butt stock gives the shooter the option to keep the bow as they grow and easily make any adjustments needed.
Always inspect the crossbow and arrows before firing. Bent or damaged arrows/nocks are not safe to fire and should be discarded or repaired. Never dry-fire the crossbow (shoot without an arrow). Dry firing will void the warranty and can result in damage to the string, cables, and limbs, possibly causing personal injury.
Always use suitable crossbow arrows, such as Barnett 20"" carbon arrows with half moon nocks. Arrows of improper stiffness or mass weight may damage the string, cables, and limbs, voiding the warranty and possibly causing personal injury. Prior to cocking your crossbow, be sure to apply lubewax to your string, cables, and flight track.